Friday, May 14, 2004

Back in Black!

Dear Diary,

Today I got accepted into a comedy writing class taught by a famous writer and you even had to apply for it. This must mean that I am really funny! So with all this new confidence, I'm bringing back the blog (pause for standing ovation).

What you can expect to find in the upcoming weeks and months are some humorous accounts of things that have happened to me! All this and its free. I have even made it so that you are allowed to comment on my stories and tell me if they are somewhat funny or really hilarious.

What you shouldn't expect to find is really boring stuff about every tiny little detail that happened to me and also probably no poetry (I make no guarantees!) If you want to see that kind of stuff, I recommend that you make lots of emo friends, and you can all write in your diaries together about your emotions.

So, I hope that you enjoy my blog, and if you don't then I hope you get a mild illness.

Love,
Tom

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Knight said...

Awesome Diary Dude! Keep up the good work ;)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha... quite possibly the most vain attempt at a comment i have ever seen. To visit your own blog and post a commen is nothing short of pathetic. MY WEBSITE ONWS YOUR AND I'M GOING TO HAXOR YOUR BLOGGER JERK!!!
AHAHAHHAHA
CHRIS KNGIHT

www.chrisknightsucks.mypiece.com

thats right, i'm stealing your website viewers

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter