Saturday, May 15, 2004

Competition

So Chris Knight has brought back his hit internet site at the exact same time that I decide to bring the blog back. Coincidence?? I think so! I mean...I think not! He is clearly trying to steal my fans, who like to laugh and have a good time while surfing the information super-highway. Well, let me say this, if you enjoy well thought out jokes, and carefully written humor pieces, then this is the place to be. If you like being assulted by 30-40 flash animations, loud midi songs, and poorly selected clip art, then, by all means please frequent Chris Knight's webpage. He's already got twice as many visitors as me. Never underestimate the American consumer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah
my site roxors!!!!

www.chrisknightsucks.mypiece.com

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter