Thursday, July 21, 2005

Losing iTunes

My friend Parisa lost her entire iTunes library, which scares me more than a little bit. I'm not too worried about losing my songs, Chris has got me backed up on that front, but there's another issue: Play Counts. As readers of this blog know, I'm currently knee deep in "Operation: Dumbo Drop" which is my mission to get a play count of 1 on every song in iTunes. If I were too lose my iTL it would be devistating: hours and hours of listening for nothing! But then, I asked Parisa how she lost her Library, and she told me that she accidentally dropped her computer into a tropical fish aquarium. I'm not too sure how this happened, but I really don't think I have to worry anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this is the Parisa I know, I love this story. Actually, it's a good story no matter what Parisa it is.

I too am obsessed with play counts, but I don't see any way possible to listen to every song in iTunes. Please continue with this explanation.

By the way, if you can, check out Frank Black's (of the Pixies, but surely I didn't have to tell you that. Parisa maybe, but not you) celebrity playlist.

Dallas

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter