Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Oh Me Oh My

Yesterday I had a truly disgusting experience. I had been to this noodle restaurant before, called Malan Noodles, and had a pretty good expereince, so I decided to go back yesterday. Right away things started to go wrong, when the lady reached to get me a bottled water she knocked over a coke and it went off like a bomb spewing coke everywhere for, I'm not kidding, at least 30 seconds before it finally ran out of steam. I think that she might have blamed me for her misfortune, because 20 minutes later, after seemingly every person that had ordered after me had received their food, I was still waiting for them to start making mine. When I finally got it, I took about three bites before I noticed a fairly large dead bug in their. I really can't write about this, it is absolutely to vile. The lady at the coutner gave me back my money, but 1.50 American was simply not enough to erase the horror from my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter