Friday, May 06, 2005

iTunes Library

I have this recurring nightmare where Steve Jobs gets a hold of my computer and takes a look at my iTunes library. He starts yelling at me saying how poorly organized it is, without album art, and with messed up genres and some songs that don't even have albums. No! I say, it wasn't supposed to happen like this. It wasn't always this way. There's just too much. You don't understand...I'm working on it, it just takes so long. Then Chris is standing off in the background, and then people start checking my play counts, and laughing that I haven't even listened to London Calling! I have, but then my play counts got cleared! Please believe me.

All I want is to have the best iTunes library in the world. My humble goal is driving me to madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter