Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Podcast

My stranglehold over the internet grows ever-stronger. Today, at the urging of countless fans (unless you can count to 1), I have posted a podcast of my weekly radio show: America's Favorite DJ Show feat Tom Knight. You can listen to or download the show here:

http://ttknight.podomatic.com/

I'm also trying to get it onto iTunes, although it has to pass the inspection of some mean Apple man, and I haven't been kind in my recent newspaper columns. Hopefully he doesn't read the "Daily Princetonian". Also, I probably shouldn't have given this as the description of my show:

This is a show that contains no illegal songs, or copyright violations. Nope, nothing to look at here. Just move along officer.

Will I make the cut? Very soon we shall see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter