Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Youth Basketball

A couple weeks ago, I found out that a local basketball program for middle schoolers was looking for Princeton students to volunteer to coach. In what I am sure will stand as the best decision of my college career I signed up. I also recruited an old middle school friend, Bill Foran, to coach with me. Bill and I played on the same YMCA team, "The White Aggies", and he single-handedly carried the team to a championship on the strength of his unbelieveably consistent baseline lay-up play.

We had our first practice today. It was really fun; I will be posting more on Saturday after our first game. For now let me just say that Bill Foran was born to coach youth basketball. I am quite happy to stand back and let him work his magic.

In other news, someone has written "stop..." on my white board, and this is causing me to have a nervous breakdown. Stop what?! I think I'm going to just stop doing everything and see if that makes them happy. But how will I know. If the person that wrote that is reading this, can you please tell me what to stop. It would save me a lot of grief.

My week 2 podcast is up and running at click here for virus. I'm just kidding, you can click it. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter