Tuesday, March 28, 2006

From the Basement of a Library

I have been holed up in Firestone library for quite some time now, ostensibly working on my "Junior Paper", but mainly getting sidetracked way too easily. Here is one of the many hilarious things I've found on the web instead of working:

Excellent NCAA tournament article

Speaking of which, I am not faring too well in the St. Margaret's alumni pool, with a current rank of 13 out of 14. Chris Knight is surprisingly in the lead right now, though his prospects are somewhat dim, having incorrectly picking all of the final four teams. To be fair, only one person in the pool really has any chance of improving his standing at all. With everyone else have played it safe with Duke or Uconn as champs (and Riaz mysteriously taking Texas A&M), Joey Kelly can stand proud in his support of the UC's, as his UCLA pick gives him a chance for glory.

Here is something else that is funny:

Making Fun of the Family Circus

Mr. Warren used to have something of an obsession for this cartoon, and he had one posted in his classroom that was really disturbing, but which I'm having a hard time remembering anything about. Apparently the author has a kid at St. Margaret's.

Well, I have much work left to do and much dinner to eat. In closing let me present you with the file names from the project that I'm working on. It involves a really annoying piece of software that I have spent many hours trying to understand. These go in chronological order:

Custom1.sdc
Custom2.sdc
Custom3.sdc
Custom4.sdc
It'5.sdc
pleasework.sdc
fortheloveofgod.sdc
it'sgettingbetter.sdc

So that's where I'm at right now. I think I might have actually figured something out, but the way these things go, I'm probably more doomed than ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually... two kids (of the family circus). And they are grandkids. And they really DO look like the characters. They are all round and blond and stuff...

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter