Wednesday, February 08, 2006

St. Margaret's Wikipedia

There is an idea I've had for awhile: an SMES wikipedia. Well I finally sat down and made one. Now I know many of you are gonna think that this is immensely pathetic, and to you I say, yes, it probably is. I just wanna see where this goes. The address is:

www.atstreetlevel.com/smes.htm

Add it to your bookmarks and contribute whenever you want to. Anyone can edit whenever they want. I'm hoping that it's no-holds-barred, but not to the extent that I'm gonna get in trouble, or someone is going to be devastated by the entry under their name. Right now, it is admittedly a skeleton of a website. The more entries you write the better it gets. Also, tell your friends that aren't reading my blog, that went to SMES. I think it could be cool if a lot of people get involved.

I've also added a new album and a pretty lengthy entry on it at the "Albums" page of my website. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom...Patty is in Lady Lake and we saw your blog on the Winter Olympics. We thought they were extremely pertinent and funny. Here's patty...Hey Tom, so who do you think produced last night's extravaganza???? It almost made me long for the Super Bowl half time when Janet and Justin ruined their careers. Maybe Britany Spears(She has a new production company called "Babies without Boarders" I thought of a few other songs that might have added to the parade of athletes.... Kanye West Gold Digger appropriate for almost any western country.... or perhaps Pussy Cat Doll's "Don't you wish your skiers were fast like me...Anyway I agree you would think that a major production like last night would have been a little more polished. Have a great day. Do you watch 24... so good JOJO

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter