Saturday, December 24, 2005

Break

Best of the Break:

1. Howie's Game Shack: My new favorite place in the world is a cybercafe the size of a small NBA gymnasium. This place is sort of what I imagine heaven must be like
2. Four episodes of Blind Date on the Tivo every morning: Speaks for itself.
3. "Call on Me": How did I not hear this song earlier?
4. Cereal Galore: Except for a certain deadly mistake (see below) the cereal has been v good.
5. My First Ever Successful Trip to Guitar Center: The guy fixed my guitar gave me free strings and gave me not one condescending look. He must have been new.

Worst of the Break:

1. The Downfall of Justin Khalifa: So it seems like Justin is simply too cool now. What is this guy trying to hide?
2. My Unfortuate Alarm Clock: Every morning at 10 am, Jeff runs into my room and screams, "Wake Up" at the top of his lungs.
3. Reduced Sugar Cinammon Toast Crunch: A warning to cereal-buyers everywhere: do not grab your cereal haphazardly! Apparently the "health nuts" have managed to sneak this suck-fest onto the shelf. If you're wondering what Cinnamon Toast Crunch tastes like without sugar, go to a local farm and eat a bale of hay.

That's all for now. Hopefully Mammoth will be full of first column moments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree with your comment about Reduced Sugar Cinammon Toast Crunch....

Mr K

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:)

Certainly your blog is not boring...Very well organized and I really do like it.

Regards,
make money fast and easy

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter