Thursday, December 08, 2005

Website

It's a well-known secret that I have been working on a new webpage. I have finally put up some content worth seeing so I will reveal the link now:

www.atstreetlevel.com


Check out the videos section. Right now I'm subcontracting nearly all parts of the site (thanks to podomatic, webshots, and blogger) but I would eventually like to get everything centralized. For now I'm going to continue blogging at this location, because I think it has momentum and sentimental value. If you think this is a bad idea, let me know. In the meantime, check out the site!

2 Comments:

Blogger Roland Allen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Roland Allen said...

TTK -This new site really is "totally tom!" and I've got to share it with my friends in significant places at Princeton.

See you over break...

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter