Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What's New With Tom Knight

For Christmas I got a new iPod video, not for the video, but for the 60 gigs; and let me say this: booya! So much great music that couldn't fit on my old iPod has finally been set free, so that, for example, my eyes have at last been opened to the greatness of Notorious B.I.G. Also, because the new iPod displays the album art for every song I have been on a frantic quest to find pictures for every album, so that I'm not embarassed if anyone ever looks at my iPod and, is all, "Hey Brosef where's your album art for Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!)?" So far I'm in the "e's".

If anyone is worried about what's going to happen to my old iPod, the ever-faithful third generation that has served me so well for so long, worry not. I would never consider selling her; she's been to good to me. I can say without a doubt that over the last two years, I have spent more time with my iPod than any person, or, for that matter, machine (this laptop is a close second). I had to ship her to Best Buy three times, but somehow she always found her way back home. I have decided to frame my old iPod and place it on the wall of fame next to my first rubik's cube (also framed).

For this past week I was at Mammoth with my family, Drew Marticorena, and Matt Sauter. Time was split evenly between skiing, "24", and "Winning Eleven 8" one of the greatest video games of all time. Though the weather was poor, the fun was plentiful. In a moment that should rank as both a high and low point in his life, Drew ate nearly two pounds of chili at lunch one day.

Pics and videos will be available quite soon, and they will be quite worth it. They will include me falling down on skis and getting an impressive bruise, and Drew eating nearly two pounds of chili.

Just now, I have just returned from a marathon gaming session at Howie's Gaming Shack, at the Kaleidoscope, where we played video games in a sea of nerds. Tomorrow I have Jury Duty. I'm expecting to get a monster blog out of it (a highly unconstitutional live blog perhaps?!), so it better be good.

Stay Tuned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad to see you realize that "broseph" (or "brosef" as you seem to prefer) is a great word that ought to be seen more frequently throughout our lives, pejorative context or not. thanks for helping to carry the torch for this noble endeavor.

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Mr T, where's your upcoming blog about Jury Duty?

Mr K

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter